Silas

Monday, November 06, 2006

Torchwood

For those of you not sticking with the Doctor Who spin-off (and anagram) Torchwood, or those lucky individuals who haven't seen it, The Register have a parody which serves as a perfect reason to continue avoiding it. Those of you who have seen it can also enjoy a fairly accurate version of the opening episode.

I think I've seen four episodes of Torchwood now, and I'm only watching it because I keep thinking "this cannot get any worse, oh, wait, it has". This is proper car-crash television.

Well done to all concerned.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger jamesh said...

I watched the 'highly anticipated' first episode. I didn't find it particularly riveting but figured I'd watch another episode but when it came to the crunch I just couldn't.

I'm not sure that it isn't an exceedingly long advert for the Cardiff tourist board tbh.

17:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker