Silas

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

New Post & Pictures from Becca/Bob

Had an email this morning from Becca's Dad, Peter, which I've posted on the main blog for her. Not terribly good news, unfortunately, but it could be a lot worse.

She's also taking orders for Xmas sweaters!

I've also been contacted by someone who has a rehearsal space that could be used for a fund-raiser, which is handy as Middlesex University are being arses when it comes to allowing us to use the Students' Union building at Trent Park on a weekend.

If anyone from Middlesex happens to read this, please complain to anyone who will listen. I'm stunned the University would drag its heels over something which is potentially time-critical. Okay, not stunned. I used to go there, so I know what they're like. I'm still surprised though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker