Silas

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Spam Of The Month (Thus Far)

Received today: "Enjoy the confidence of more explosive ejaculations"

I'm slightly confused about where the emphasis is on this statement. Am I going to have a greater number of explosive ejaculations, or am I to have ejaculations that will be more explosive? To be honest, I really don't want to find out.

But thank you, iwebfuibweu@weubgifuwib.com, for this offer. Interesting domain name you got there. Were all the ones you wanted taken?

4 Comments:

Blogger kingoftheforks said...

That is a silly spam to have received.

Might I recommend that you take them up on any penis enlargement they might offer you?

13:28  
Blogger silas said...

I was thinking about getting my breast enlarged. But as this would only involve me drinking more alcohol and eating loads, I decided not to bother.

13:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seem to have recieved the exact same email. I wonder if iwebfuibweu@weubgifuwib.com is someone we both know?

15:21  
Blogger silas said...

Or, just possibly Ox, we both visit the same sites that sell our email addresses to some spam merchant.

Or, even more weirdly, you need to have more explosive ejaculations as well.

15:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker