Silas

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Actually.

Is it just me, or is "Is It Just Me, Or Is Everything Shit?" just a bit, well, shit?

There's lots of things in it, not looked into with much depth and done over in a reasonably funny style, but that's about it. In many ways, it's very similar to a blog - okay, very similar in style to my blog, and I know I'm dissing myself here - and that's kind of depressing.

It's like there's a presupposing that because you've bought the book you sort of agree that everything IS a bit shit now, so there's no real need to persuade you any further. And nothing at all to tell you that you're wrong. That, for me, would have been a better book. Some myths exposed, some reasons given, and a bit of ranting at celebrities/crap TV programmes just to keep the pretence up.

But no. And they've sold it by the skipload. So, in a similar vein, here's a post about adverts.

1 Comments:

Blogger kingoftheforks said...

Silas - people who live in Crystal Palace shouldn't let off tactical nukes.

Is it just me, or is this blog...

13:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker