Silas

Friday, May 23, 2008

Sightseeing Trip

As you are no doubt well aware, there is a ban on protesting within one mile of Parliament. Which is a shame, as there's rather a lot to protest about at the minute.

Handily, there's no ban on sightseeing, or having a walk around Parliament Square.

So, here's the plan. I shall be having a walk around Parliament Square on Saturday 28th June at about 1pm. I will be taking photos of Westminster and possibly being nostalgic about how we used to have a Government worthy of the name.

If you care to join me, that would be super.

No banners. No slogans. No chanting.

This is not a protest. This is a Revolution.

I am the Revolution and I want my fucking country back.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Old Holborn said...

I might attend

I may even get my "grim reapers" outfit on complete with scythe.

(I wear it and wander around the local old peoples home at Halloween)

11:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker