Silas

Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm Not Dead

Despite the lack of posts on here recently, I just want to reassure everyone that I'm not dead. Nor have I stopped being outraged by politics, privacy issues or everything else. And I did enjoy Newcastle's victory over Sunderland. Oh, that's interesting, my spell checker is fine with "Newcastle" but kicks up a fuss at "Sunderland". Good.

Was a tad unwell over last weekend and that hung around until Thursday or so, but I'm feeling a bit better - though still wiped out - now. On top of this, I've been packing my stuff up in North London for my move to South London (no, really) next month. Plus I'm also trying to sort out two other websites for friends of mine, so this is taking a back seat at present.

So yeah, I'm useless at multi-tasking, can't organise my time effectively, and am easily distracted. And for those of you who know me personally, I am aware that is the usual description of me, thanks.

Will be posting more stuff this week though, as I don't feel quite so ill as last week. Which will be a joy for everyone, won't it?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker