Tuesday, February 06, 2007

How To Get Anyone's Details

Okay, maybe not everybody's information, just those who own a car.

If you set yourself up as being a private landlord and say you want to prosecute people parking illegally on your land, then all you need to do is send vehicle registration details to the DVLA. The DVLA will send you back details of who the vehicle is registered, and where.

And that's it. Nothing else. The DVLA is bound by the Freedom of Information Act to provide the information. And there's nothing you can do to stop them!


Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker