Silas

Monday, December 18, 2006

The Impossibility Of Time Travel.

Had a long conversation about time travel at the weekend, as you do. And well, here's the thing. If I go forward a year and kill Phil Collins, then come back to the present, give my time machine to someone else, and they go forward 51 weeks and kill him then, how would I have killed him the first time?

And, if this pattern is repeated and filmed, how much money do you reckon we could make out of a film where Phil Collins gets murdered 52 times?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and the person who had that discussion need serious help, friend!

06:13  
Blogger Mia said...

What on earth can poor old Phil 'Where Are They Now?' Collins have done to provoke such ire? Surely you could have found someone more abhorrent - or at least more current - to be the recipient of your wrath?!

18:39  
Blogger silas said...

There is method to this! We became convinced - well, I did - that Phil Collins has a time machine.

Basically, he set up the Great Train Robbery just so he could play "Buster" in the film. There was another reason but apparently I die if I tell anyone.

And there's no reason why a DRUMMER (FFS!) should ever become famous for anything apart from dying.

18:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you change it to James Blunt I'll go and watch it

15:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker