Silas

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Fingerprinting Children - And Worse.

For more information about schools near you that are currently fingerprinting children (and there are more than you might expect) may I recommend a visit to;

http://www.leavethemkidsalone.com/

And if you think that fingerprinting kids without the consent of their parents and holding the information on a database is okay, what about if the Government were doing it with children's DNA? Oh look, they are!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4633918.stm

4 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

So sorry to nitpick but am I having problems with your links because I'm using Firefox or does everyone else have to cut and paste links into the browser too? Are you using the hyperlink function on the Blogger dashboard? It's getting a bit frustrating...

Sorry; I'm lazy.

16:31  
Blogger silas said...

Nope, it's not a Firefox problem, I'm not hyperlinking. I suppose I should. I'll go back through them at the weekend and fix all the links.

And you're not lazy, you're busy.

:)

16:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very, very, very, very, very, very long time no speak. Actually, last time we spoke was sitting on my living room floor at about 4am 4 years ago I think.

But just incase you do remember me; hi and stuff.

a-m.

19:30  
Blogger silas said...

Ann(e)-Marie! But of course! Finchley takes a long time to get out of the soul.

Hi and stuff back to you! My email address is the same as the URL, but put "@hotmail" where "blogspot" is.

Wonderful to hear from you.

08:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker