Silas

Monday, November 10, 2008

One For The Geeks

If you're not a geek, you might just want to look away now. And I recommend here if you want to amuse yourself.

If you're reading this, I'm guessing you *are* a geek. And you may well be interested in the following. There is an online tool which allows you to look up the possible serial numbers and WPA keys for SpeedTouch modems (as used by BT). Handy, if you were planning on having a back-up internet connection but didn't want to go to the expense of getting a second line fitted.

Okay, it's a hacker's delight. And it's NOT a brute force attack, all you need is the SSID.

Enjoy.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for that ... you know I am not a geek, and the place you send me to to keep me entertained, my nazi company won't let me look at, so instead I have to be bored by reading about your geekiness. Thanks for that. May I recommend you not bothering with geek stuff? Or at least refer me to a place I can actually see?

22:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't seem to want to work for any of the HomeHubs I can see from here. I'm prolly doing it wrong...

11:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, it is just Silas being a gimp, I truly wouldn't worry about it. I always feel better when I say "chimpy chimpy chimpy chimpy chimpy chimpy chimp" repetedly to Silas. Give it a go. It is prolly better than both the link he has tried to refer us to, and his post, so there you have it!

22:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker