Silas

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Nick Robinson

I quite often read Nick Robinson's blog for the BBC, and I'm often sympathetic to the opinions he puts forward. I was made aware of the similarity of some of Nick's statements to that of the Labour Party machine. His comments today - in regard to Gordon Brown's attempt to extend detention without trial to 42 days - have really taken the piss.
"Unlike on the 10p tax, the PM knows that the public is, largely, on his side on this one."

Handily though, it seems that there's quite a groundswell of people in his comments prepared to tell Nick just where he's gone wrong.

And yes, that is me. And no, before you ask, I wasn't copying the opinions of the people who posted before me - all those comments were awaiting moderation when I posted mine.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker