Silas

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

This is my blog.

It will contain some stuff that I like.
And a surprising amount of stuff that I don't like.

I recently discovered that there's a lot of things that I dislike intently and I will detail these at great length here. My on-going email arguments with various companies will be posted here.  Pictures of fluffy kittens and stories about how sensitive I really am will NOT be posted here.

While I realise that this may make me come across as some kind of grumpy old man, at least this won't be full of heartfelt emotional nonsense. In fact, if anyone finds any heartfelt emotional nonsense on here, please feel free to contact me and I'll remove it.

Or argue with you about why you're wrong. Whichever.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hala said...

No-one would believe me if I told them you used to be a sensitive night-elf :)

16:29  
Blogger kingoftheforks said...

he's really quite an interesting and intelligent bloke - why he's decided to publish some dreary "blog" is beyond me - personally I think they're for teenage girls and sensitive types who are "good with colours". Silas - get a life and either keep this stuff in a little pink book under your bed with a padlock or get off your arse and write something which someone will publish.

oooohhh - "blogs" REALLY piss me off

08:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker